Perma Blend's truly innovative Scalp Pigment Set is designed specifically for the scalp. These pigments' quality was designed to last longer and require less need for touch-ups. Perma Blend provides high-quality, high-density and vegan-friendly permanent makeup pigments. Artists can be confident that Perma Blend pigments are diverse and long-lasting.
This Perma Blend Scalp Pigment Set includes six (6) pigments and one (1) shading solution designed specifically for scalp tattooing. The ink is designed to be longer-lasting, with only minor touch-ups required. This set also comes with an orange modifier.
This kit comes with seven (7), 1/2oz bottles of the following colors:
- Micro Light - A cool, light value pigment with a bright black/grey hue. It's the lightest black/grey in the collection.
- Micro Medium - Grey pigment with a cool, dark value.
- Micro Grey - A bright black/grey pigment with a cool, light to medium value. It falls somewhere between Micro Light and Micro Medium.
- Micro Dark - Pure carbon black pigment with a cool, dark value. It is the set's darkest color. Ideal for blending and contrasting for a fade or a 5 o'clock shadow look.
- Micro Dark Brown - A cool, dark brown/black pigment with a cool value. Ideal for blending and contrasting for a fade or a 5 o'clock shadow look.
- Micro Mod - A warm, medium-value orange modifier that can be combined with the other colors in the Scalp Set. this pigment shouldn't be used on its own.
- Thin Shading Solution (Free) - For diluting pigments as needed.
- Keep the product at room temperature.
- Do not expose the pigments in the Scalp Pigment Set to direct sunlight and/or heat.
- Handle containers with single-use gloves straight from the box.
- Before pouring, shake the pigment for at least 1 minute.
- After pouring, secure the lid and return it to its storage location.
- Only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions to change the consistency. Do not mix with other thinning agents and/or water.
- Pigment has a 12-month shelf life after opening.
- Unopened pigment has a shelf life of 3.5 years.
- Size: Seven (7), 1/2oz bottles. six (6) pigments and one (1) shading solution
- Specifically designed for scalp and scar tattooing
- CPNP registered, BVL certified, CTL approved, EU-compliant, Vegan-friendly and Cruelty-free
- Gamma-radiation sterilized for professional use and safety
- Produced by Perma Blend in the United States and designed by Alexander Sivak
- 3-year shelf life when unopened. once opened for 1 year
- To dispense, detach the tab and open the lid.
- Prior to use, shake vigorously.
- Dilute with shading solution only when needed.
- Label with a transparent tape to facilitate easy disinfection between procedures.